Good morning, here’s yesterday’s news that you may have missed. We begin with InterDrone ann9uncing that they will host their fourth ‘Women in Drones’ networking event later this year. DJI is offering discounted prices on a selection of their drones during the Amazon Prime Day promotion and lastly, a journalist who got detained after flying a drone too close to a helicopter and the rescue operation to bring the football team and their coach back to safety, that took place earlier this week in Thailand.
- InterDrone hosts fourth annual ‘Women in Drones’ networking event
- DJI lowers prices on Spark and Mavic Pro drones during Amazon Prime Day on July 16th
- Journalist detained as he flies drone dangerously close to helicopter during rescue Thai football team
- Queensland, Australia is developing drone zones
- Russian Combat Drone Reportedly Set to Fly This Year
Today’s video is from Peter McKinnon and Matti Haapoja who settled their ‘conflict’ with a drone war. The video is from last week, but if you haven’t seen it yet, it is worth a watch for sure. Enjoy!
If you have a drone film that you would like to show on DroneDJ, send us an email with a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo and provide us some background info.
STAY IN TOUCH!
If you’d like to stay up to date with all the latest drone news, scoops, rumors and reviews, then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter DroneRise, that goes out every weekday morning at 6 am.
If you’d like to help us grow, you can buy your next drone through one of the following links directly from manufacturers, such as DJI, Parrot, Yuneec or retailers like Amazon, B&H, BestBuy or eBay. We will make a small commission and it will not cost you anything extra. Thank you!